Last Updated: March 8, 2019
At Remarkably (“Remarkably,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our”), we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t share your personally identifying information with anyone, except as needed to provide service or product support, to comply with the law, or to protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal or customer information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our Services.
We recommend that you exercise caution before you voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information to other users, on publicly accessible or displayable parts of the Service, or through third-party links on third-party websites or platforms.
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection and Use of Information
a) Email Addresses
We do not and will not send spam, sell, or rent your email to third parties. We do not disclose, sell, share, trade or give away a user’s personal information to third parties, except as needed for completing payment and billing transactions through the services of payment processing vendors, or where a user has otherwise opted-in to marketing (see below), if applicable.
b) Logging Statistics
Like most website operators, our servers automatically collect certain types of non-personally-identifying, technical information, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
- What website you came from to get here;
- How long you stay for; and
- What kind of device you’re using.
We use this information to better understand how our visitors use our website, and to maintain Services.
c) Location Information & IP Addresses
We do not collect or store location data through your use of the Services. Internet Protocol addresses indicate the location of a User’s computer or mobile device on a network connected to the Internet. Providing Services to you may result in the logging of IP addresses for systems administration, and troubleshooting purposes. While this may be used to infer an approximation of your location when using certain features of the Services, we do not log IP addresses to track your session.
d) Data Aggregation
In addition to the other uses described in this Policy, you agree that we may extract and use information from the information you disclose for the purposes of aggregating data in a non-identifiable method. This aggregated data may be used internally to improve services or without limitation, to develop, analyze, combine, or publish the aggregated data for commercial purposes.
Protection of Certain Personally Identifying Information
We take all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of potentially personally identifying information. We disclose potential personally identifying information only on an as needed (or required) basis as follows:
- To Our employees that: (i) need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide the Services; and (ii) that have expressly agreed not to disclose it to others. Note* Some of those employees, and contractors may be located outside of your home country; by using the Services you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
- As required by law such to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take commercially reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of a legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a written government request
- If We become involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets. In the event of a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of Our assets, we will ensure that the acquiring organization agrees to protect personal information in accordance with the commitments we have made in this Privacy Notice, and that the acquiring organization will provide notice before personal information, customer information, or business information becomes subject to a different privacy notice.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
Feedback & Support
If you send us a request (via a support email or one of our feedback channels), we reserve the right to publish it (stripped of all personally identifying information, of course) in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users (i.e. create an FAQ database).
In providing technical support to you, we may potentially see other personally identifying information. As with all other information, we promise to hold any information we encounter in the process of providing support to the highest possible security and protection standards.
Accessing and Updating your Personal Information
To review, access, or update your personal information to review its accuracy, or request deletion please contact us.
We will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with reasonable access to any of your personal information we maintain within forty-five (45) days of your request. We provide this access so you can review, make corrections, or request deletion of your information. If we cannot honor your request within the 45-day period, we will tell you when we will be able to provide access. In the unlikely event that we cannot provide you access to your information, we will explain why we cannot do so.
Please note that any changes you make will be reflected in our active user database within a reasonable time, however we may retain information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud, to satisfy legal obligations, or otherwise we reasonably believe there is a legitimate reason to do so.
You can opt out of receiving marketing communication we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the emails we send you or by contacting.
Additional information for International Users
To prevent unauthorized access, safeguard data accuracy, and maintain the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, technical, and administrative procedures to protect the personal information data you submit. We make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems. However, since the Internet is not 100% secure and as new technology evolves and emerges, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party interferences from illegally obtaining or tampering with your personal information.
We encourage you to help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you use the Services.
Privacy of Minors
We do not promote or offer the Services for use by anyone under the age of 13 (“minors”). We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from minors, and we will not knowingly link to any third-party website or platform, or host any of your Sites that solicit or collect personal information from minors. If you believe that a minor has disclosed personal information to us or that we have linked to such a third-party or user website or platform, please contact us.
If Our ownership substantially changes, such that all of its assets were acquired, or merged into another entity, or in the unlikely event that We enter bankruptcy, you understand that any stored personally identifying, and non-personally identifying information and data will likely be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer or Our merging entity may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.